Nottm Forest Vs Fulham Betting Odds, Predictions, And Betting Tips- Premier League

The City Ground stadium On the 8th match day will be lit with excitement and anticipation. Nottingham Forest and Fulham will lock horns to grab the much-needed points and better their position in the league’s tally. The game will kick off on Saturday, September 16, 2022.

The game will test Nottingham Forest and Fulham against each other. Both rivals will be entering the game after a humiliating defeat in their last game. There’s a difference of 4 points between the two teams, which puts Nottingham Forest at 19th position in the table and Fulham 9 place ahead at number 10.

Nottm Forest Vs Fulham

Nottm Forest Vs Fulham Betting Tips

The morals of Nottingham Forest must be low following three consecutive defeats. In such a state of mind, they have to put a massive effort into picking themselves up if they wish to pose a challenge to the visitors. However, they will play in their backyard, which might be their only advantage.

Fulham will also be visiting the city ground after a troublesome defeat, and they sure didn’t want to repeat the same mistakes. They will undoubtedly wish to end the game with a win and find their momentum again. In any case, it will be a tough challenge for Fulham, too, and they have to put all their skills into the game if they wish to win it. In any case, per the stats, the game appeared to be a little tilted towards Fulham.

Prediction: 2-1 victory for Fulham

Nottm Forest vs Fulham

Match Info

Date and Time: 16 Sep 2022, 19:00 UTC

Venue: City Ground, Nottingham, England

Nottm Forest vs Fulham Betting Odds

Nottm Forest vs Fulham Full-Time Score

Nottm Forest 2.87
Draw 3.95

Nottm Forest vs Fulham Both Teams To Score

No 2.27

Nottm Forest vs Fulham Total Goals 2.5 (Over/Under)


Match Preview

Nottm Forest vs Fulham
Pic Credit:

The current Premier League season is nothing short of a disaster for Nottingham forest. They have lost all their previous three matches. Moreover, they conceded a humiliating 6-0 defeat against Manchester, which must have rattled them to the core. They only have a single win to cherish and 3 losses, putting them at 19th place in the league tally.

Their only win came on their home turf, which might give them some confidence for their upcoming game against Fulham. Moreover, they have only scored 4 goals in total and have a winning percentage of a mere 17.

Fulham, on the other, doesn’t look so good either. Tottenham Hotspur has recently destroyed them, and it will require some effort to get back into the flow. However, with two wins to their name, Fulham does appear to be in a somewhat better position. Besides, they have scored 9 goals and averaged 1.50 goals per match.

These stats allow them to claim 10th position in the league and give them a winning probability of 33%. Nottm forest will again rely on B. Johnson with 5 goals in the last 10 matches to score for the team. Likewise, Fulham will count on its striker A. Mitrović to decimate its rival’s defence and score goals.

Nottm Forest vs Fulham Team News

  • Nottm Forest

Nottingham Forest won’t have at their disposal the services of center-back Moussa Niakhaté and Left back Omar Richards. The former is suffering from a Hamstring Injury and is expected to stay out of the squad until mid-October.

The latter, on the other hand, has a Fractured Leg. Although he has been recovering fast, it’s doubtful he would make it to the squad before the clash with Fulham.

Nottingham Forest will most likely adopt the 3-4-2-1 combination. In that case, a possible lineup for Nottingham Forest against Fulham could be;

Henderson, Cook, Worrall, McKenna, Yates, Williams, Kouyate, Gibbs-White, Lodi, Lingard and Johnson.

  • Fulham

Fulham is dealing with injuries too. Fulham think tank has to rethink the team combination after key players were left out of the squad over injury concerns.

The Cottagers still have to make do without his left winger Manor Solomon who has to undergo knee surgery. Manor is not expected to return till November last. Likewise, right winger Harry Wilson is also out of the team after he suffered a knee injury. Per the reports, he can join the squad no sooner than the first week of October.

For Fulham, the concerns don’t end here – Antonee Robinson, the left-back, has also missed the previous two matches following his ankle injury. His situation is still unclear, and there are no reports on when he will be fit enough to join the team.

Marco Silva is most likely to pick a 4-2-3-1combination. The possible line of Fugam against Nottingham Forest could look like this;

Leno, Mitrovic, Ream, Robinson, Adarabioyo, Pereira, Tete, Palhinha, Reed, Kebano, Reid.

Nottm Forest vs Fulham Head-to-Head Stats

The head-to-head records of Nottingham Forest and Fulham indicate that both teams are evenly matched. In the previous 12 meetings, Nottingham Forest prevailed 5 times, while Fulham bagged victory 6 times. Records also reveal that Fulham has a 67% probability of winning the game when they play at home. On the other hand, Nottingham Forest has a 33% winning chance on their own turf.

Furthermore, the stats indicate that Nottingham Forest scored 0.60 goals per match playing against Fulham. On the other hand, The Cottagers were able to score 1.6 goals per match. However, the records clarify that Nottingham Forest is 49% better at scoring goals at home than away, touching an average of 1 goal per match.

Last Five Games For Nottm Forest

Nottingham Forest 2 – 3 AFC Bournemouth

Nottingham Forest did show some resistance in this game; however, it wasn’t enough to stop AFC Bournemouth. Consequently, Nottingham Forest fell short of one goal and lost the game 2-3.

Nottingham Forest 0 – 6 Manchester City

This game was all about Manchester City’s striker, Halland. He scored a hat-trick, and City destroyed Nottingham Forest 6-0.

Nottingham Forest 0 – 2 Tottenham Hotspur

Nottm was unable to break through the defence of Tottenham while failing miserably in their own defence department. Consequently, at the end of the game, Tottenham were 2 goals ahead of Nottm.

Nottingham Forest 3 – 0 Grimsby Town

This EFL game was an easy win for Nottm forest. Grimsby didn’t put up much fight, and the end result was a 3-0 win for Forest.

Nottingham Forest 1 – 1 Everton

Nottingham Forest locked horns with Everton in this game. Both teams rustled till the final minutes but couldn’t move the score tally above a single goal. The game ended in a draw with a 1-1 final score line.

Last Five Games For Fulham

Fulham 1 – 2 Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham successfully broke through Fulham’s defence and scored two goals. In response, Fulham managed a single goal and lost the game 1-2.

Fulham 2 – 1 Brighton & Hove Albion

This game was a much-needed win for Fulham – the rival was Brighton & Hobe Albion. Fulham found the net two times and came out as a winner.

Fulham 1 – 2 Arsenal

Odds were significantly against Fulham in this game, and the prediction did come true. Fulham could not match the performance put up by Arsenal and lost the game 1-2.

Fulham 2 – 0 Crawley Town

It was a bad day for Fulham. Despite being the favorites, Fulham lost the game to Crawley Town with a 2-0 scoreline.

Fulham 3 – 2 Brentford

Fulham and Brentford were against each other in this incredible game with a close contest. Fulham displayed excellent control over the ball, and it paid off. Fulham won the game 3-2.

Premier League Points Table

1 Arsenal 6501147715
2 Manchester City 64202061414
3 Tottenham Hotspur 6420125714
4 Brighton and Hove Albion 6411115613
5 Manchester United 640288012
6 Chelsea 631289-110
7 Liverpool 623115699
8 Brentford 623115969
9 Leeds United 6222101008
10 Fulham 62229908
11 Newcastle United 61417617
12 Southampton 6213710-37
13 Bournemouth 6213518-137
14 Wolverhampton Wanderers 613234-16
15 Crystal Palace 613279-26
16 Everton 604246-24
17 Aston Villa 6114510-54
18 West Ham United 611438-54
19 Nottingham Forest 6114414-104
20 Leicester City 6015816-81

Daily Betting Tips