LOSC Lille Vs FC Toulouse Betting Odds, Predictions, And Betting Tips- Ligue 1

In a Ligue 1 match that is sure to excite all football fans, Lille hosts Toulouse. The event will occur on September 17, 2022, at 19:00 UTC. LOSC Lille has allowed 15 goals while allowing 2.14 G/90, and opposing clubs have attempted 22 shots on goal against them. They haven’t kept a clean sheet all year. 

The club has a season average of 1.43 points per game (10 pts) and ranks fourth in the league with ten assists.  The team’s goal differential is -1, with 14 goals scored and 15 surrendered.

LOSC Lille Vs FC Toulouse

LOSC Lille Vs FC Toulouse Betting Tips

When Toulouse visits Lille at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy on Saturday night, Lille will attempt to hold onto their current spot in the Ligue 1 standings. Rafael Leao, Jonathan Bamba, and Nicolas Pepe scored for Lille in their most recent Ligue 1 away victory at Lille. 

Meanwhile, Toulouse lost 2-1 to Caen on the road in the middle of the week. Max Gradel scored from the penalty spot for Toulouse as a consolation. A compelling Ligue 1 matchup will occur at Stade Pierre Mauroy on 2022-09-18 at 00:30 between LOSC Lille and FC Toulouse.

The odds for this football match are intriguing, with a 54% home win probability and a 22% away win probability. A draw is anticipated to occur 24% of the time. It is worthwhile to review the LOSC Lille vs. FC Toulouse head-to-head history. FC Toulouse has won two matches against LOSC Lille, while LOSC Lille has won just one.

There are now four tips in the 1X2 market, 4 of which are in favor of LOSC Lille, 0 of which are in favor of FC Toulouse, and 0 of which are in favor of the draw. The odds for this match are 54% against LOSC Lille prevailing and 22% against FC Toulouse triumphing.

LOSC Lille and FC Toulouse are 8 and 11 in the standings, respectively, going into the game.

LOSC Lille vs FC Toulouse

Match Info

Date and Time: 17 Sep 2022, 19:00 UTC

Venue: Stade Pierre Mauroy, Lille, France

LOSC Lille vs FC Toulouse Betting Odds

LOSC Lille vs FC Toulouse Full-Time Score

LOSC Lille1.42
FC Toulouse4.50

LOSC Lille vs FC Toulouse Both Teams To Score


LOSC Lille vs FC Toulouse Total Goals 2.5 (Over/Under)


Match Preview

Pic Credit: ladepeche.fr

On September 17th, the Stade Pierre-Mauroy will host the first meeting between Lille and Toulouse this season as part of Ligue 1’s match day eight. Each team has played six games, and their records have been swinging from side to side.

Lille has been playing a worthy opponent this season despite giving up more goals at home than ever before.  They are currently fifth in Ligue 1 with 10 points. LOSC started the season with an outstanding 4:1 win over Auxerre but dropped to a draw with Nantes on matchday two and a pitiful 1:7 loss to PSG in their third game.

Following a victory over Ajjacio, they lost to Nice and tied the score at 1:3 with Montpellier at the Stade de la Mosson. These records are superior to those now held by their potential rival.

Toulouse began their season with a tie against Nice and received a standing ovation on match day two when they defeated Troyes by a score of 0:3. However, another draw with Lorient and a 3:1 loss to Nantes dashed the dreams of their supporters.

The tendency continued in their last two games, where they lost to PSG 0:3 and Clermont Foot 2:0, which raises the possibility that it may happen again, particularly against a team like LOSC. The average number of goals scored in games this season by Lille is 2.78, compared to 1.17 by Toulouse.

Toulouse, recently promoted, has performed well in their first three games back in Ligue 1. They have collected five points. Yasser Larouci’s own goal, along with goals from Rafael Ratao and Rhys Healey, helped them defeat Troyes by a score of 3-0 after they and Nice drew 1-1.

Ratao and Thijs Dallinga scored once each to give Philippe Montanier‘s team a 2-1 lead over Lorient the previous weekend. They were on their way to adding another triumph to their success over Troyes.

Toulouse was denied their first home victory of the year, though, when Ibrahima Kone converted a penalty in the 80th minute. They may have started the season with back-to-back home draws, but they now have the opportunity to win their first two Ligue 1 away games for the first time since the 2010–11 season.

In their first six Ligue 1 games of the 2022–23 season, Lille has won three, drew one, and lost two, scoring 13 goals and allowing 13 goals, respectively. Les Dogues have fared better on the road in recent weeks, with a 3-1 away triumph at Ajaccio and a victory by the same scoreline at Montpellier last weekend. 

However, their past two home games ended in a disastrous manner, losing to PSG and Nice by an aggregate score of 9-2.

LOSC Lille vs FC Toulouse Team News

  • LOSC Lille

Lille’s only injury concern is forward Timothy Weah, who is still recovering from a foot injury.

Remy Cabella, a former Marseille player, was fit to return to the starting lineup last weekend and could keep his spot behind central striker David.

Summer signing Andre Gomes will look to start his first game for the club in central midfield, with either Angel Gomes or Benjamin Andre potentially dropping out.

Lille’s potential starting lineup: Andre, Angel Gomes; Zhegrova, Cabella, Bamba; David; Diakite, Fonte, Djalo, Ismaily;

  • FC Toulouse

Toulouse will be without Healey, the Ligue 2 top scorer last season, who is out for an extended period due to an anterior cruciate ligament injury.

Due to groin and abdominal injuries, Nathan N’Goumou and Fares Chaibi are also out for the hosts.

Ratao will be one of Toulouse’s main goal threats, with the 26-year-old looking to score for the third game in a row.

Toulouse possible starting lineup: Dupe; Desler, Rouault, Nicolaisen, Diarra; Dejaegere, Spierings, Van den Boomen; Ratao, Aboukhlal, Dallinga

LOSC Lille vs FC Toulouse Head-to-Head Stats

The head-to-head record between Lille and Toulouse shows that Lille has won 11 times, and Toulouse has won 5 times in 22 meetings. Six games between Lille and Toulouse have ended in draws.

Last Five Games For LOSC Lille

Marseille 2 – 1 Lille 

On 11 September 2022, in the match between Marseille and Lille, Lille lost by 1 point against Marseille. 

Montpellier 1 – 3 Lille 

On 4 September 2022, in the match between Montpellier and Lille, Lille won by 4 points. 

Lille 1 – 2 Nice

On 1 September 2022, in the match between Lille and Nice, Nice won by 1 point. 

Ajaccio 1 – 3 Lille 

On 27 August 2022, in the match between Ajaccio and Lille, Lille won by 2 points. 

  Lille 1 – 7 PSG

Lille was defeated by PSG on August 22, 2022, by 6 points.

Last Five Games For FC Toulouse

⚽ Toulouse 1 – 0 Reims

On 11 September 2022, in the match between Toulouse and Reims, Toulouse won by 1 point.  

⚽ Clermont 2 – 0 Toulouse 

Clermont defeated Toulouse by 2 points on September 4, 2022, in the match between Clermont and Toulouse.

⚽ Toulouse 0 – 3 PSG

On 1 September 2022, in the match between Toulouse and PSG, Toulouse lost by 3 points. 

⚽ Nantes 3 – 1 Toulouse 

On 28 August 2022, in the match between Nantes and Toulouse, Nantes won by 2 points.

⚽ Toulouse 2 – 2 Lorient 

The match between Toulouse and Lorient ended in a draw on August 21, 2022.

Ligue 1 Points Table

1 Paris Saint-Germain76102542119
2 Marseille76101541119
3 RC Lens7520167917
4 Lorient75111411316
5 Lyon7412169713
6 Rennes7322137611
7 Monaco73221012-211
8 Lille73131415-110
9 Clermont7313810-210
10 Montpellier7304171439
11 Toulouse7223811-38
12 Nice722358-38
13 Troyes72141115-47
14 Auxerre7214716-97
15 Nantes7133811-36
16 Reims71331014-46
17 Strasbourg705257-25
18 Brest7124817-95
19 Angers7124818-105
20 AC Ajaccio7016311-81

Daily Betting Tips