Rayo Vallecano Vs Valencia Betting Odds, Predictions, And Betting Tips -La Liga

The Primera Division match between Rayo Vallecano and Valencia is sure to be exciting for football fans. The event will occur on September 9, 2022, at 12:00 UTC.

Rayo Vallecano Vs Valencia Betting Odds

Rayo Vallecano Vs Valencia Betting Tips

In their first season back at this level, Rayo Vallecano excelled in La Liga, finishing 12th in the standings and securing back-to-back seasons in Spain’s top division for the very first time since 2016.

The 2022–23 Los Franjirrojos have had a strong start to the season, earning a point in a scoreless draw against Barcelona on the road on August 13 before winning their most recent match 2-0 at Espanyol.

After scoring goals on August 19 at the RCDE Stadium, Isi Palazon and Pathe Ciss will now aim to help Rayo round up a good August with a victory over Mallorca.

Andoni Iraola’s team knows what level is necessary this season to ensure that they can play football in Spain’s top division once again. Last season, they played 38 league games and won 11, but they also lost 18 and were only four points above the relegation zone.

In terms of Valencia, Gennaro Gattuso will believe that his team is ready to compete for a top-ten spot this season, assuming he can be creative in the transfer market in the coming days.

To improve their financial situation, Los Che is under pressure to collect additional revenue through a player sale. However, Bryan Gil is still anticipated to enter through the door on loan from Tottenham Hotspur.

Gattuso will be encouraged as Valencia prepares to face a prospective title contender even though they have yet to score an open-play goal. Valencia has only given up one strike at the other end.

Valencia scored twice in the final moments of the previous season’s comparable game to earn a share of the spoils and a 3-3 draw.

Rayo Vallecano vs Valencia

Match Info

Date and Time: 10 Sep 2022, 12:00 UTC

Venue: Estadio de Vallecas, Madrid, Spain

Rayo Vallecano vs Valencia Betting Odds

Rayo Vallecano vs Valencia Full-Time Score

Montpellier 2.50
Draw 3.38
AC Ajaccio 3.45

Rayo Vallecano vs Valencia Both Teams To Score

No 1.83

Rayo Vallecano vs Valencia Total Goals 2.5 (Over/Under)


Match Preview

Rayo Vallecano vs Valencia
Pic Credit: surprisesports.com

Starting on September 10, 2022, at 12:00 UTC, Rayo Vallecano and Valencia will face off in a match at the Estadio de Vallecas stadium in Madrid, Spain. The game is a LaLiga contest.

Rayo Vallecano and Valencia are now ranked 10th and 14th, respectively.

The odds for this football match are intriguing, with a 40% home win probability and a 31% away win probability. A draw is anticipated to occur 29% of the time.

It is worthwhile to review the past results between Rayo Vallecano and CF Valencia. CF Valencia has won 1 matches against Rayo Vallecano, while Rayo Vallecano has won 1. There have been two draws between these two teams.

Rayo Vallecano and CF Valencia are ranked 10 and 14, respectively, in the table heading into the game.

Rayo Vallecano vs Valencia Team News

  • Rayo Vallecano 

This weekend, Rayo will be without Diego Lopez, Santi Comesana, and Andres Martin due to injuries, and Florian Lejeune is suspended after receiving a red card against Espanyol.

The majority of the starting XI from the game’s opening moments should once again play due to their strong performance and victory over Diego Martinez’s team.

Salvi and Radamel Falcao should once again sit on the bench as there may only be one change from the Espanyol game, with Mario Hernandez replacing the detained Lejeune.

Dimitrievski, Balliu, Hernandez, Catena, F Garcia, Lopez, Ciss, Palazon, Trejo, A Garcia, and Camello might be Rayo Vallecano’s starting lineup.

  • Valencia

Jose Gaya and Eray Comert will be absent from Valencia once more as they continue to serve their suspensions. Maximiliano Gomez should lead the line for Valencia instead of Hugo Duro, who is also out injured.

Nico Gonzalez, a player on loan from Barcelona, is hoping to make his debut, but for the time being, he could have to sit on the bench of replacements.

Mamardashvili, Correia, Paulista, Diakhaby, Vazquez, Musah, Guillamon, Soler, Castillejo, Duro, and Lino are potential starters for Valencia.

Rayo Vallecano vs Valencia Head-to-Head Stats

The head-to-head record between Rayo Vallecano and Valencia CF reveals that in their 16 encounters, Rayo Vallecano has prevailed three times while Valencia CF has done so seven times. There have been six draws in the meetings between Valencia CF and Rayo Vallecano.

Starting in 1993, the teams of Rayo Vallecano and Valencia faced off in 20 matches, with Rayo Vallecano winning six and Valencia playing in eight draws.

In competitions like La Liga and Copa del Rey, teams compete against one another in the following positions: Rayo Vallecano has 42 points, 11 victories in the nineties, and 18 losses in LaLiga. Thirty-nine goals were scored overall. However, 50 were missed.

Valencia finished with 48 points, 11 victories, 15 ties, and 12 defeats. Total goals scored – 48 goals with 53 goals missed.

Last Five Games For Rayo Vallecano

At the moment, Rayo Vallecano is ranked 12th in La Liga. The previous match between Mallorca resulted in a win for Mallorca by a score of 0:2. 

The Rayo Vallecano players who scored the most goals across all leagues are: Isi Palazon scored four goals. Randy Ntekja scored one, Radamel Falcao scored one, Alvaro Garcia scored one, and Pathe Ciss scored one.

They have scored nine goals in 9 matches, at 1.00 goals per game and four ties and three wins were the final results. 2 mistakes. In 33.33% of games, there were more than 2.5 goals scored overall (Over 2.5). 

The total goals scored in 77.78% of the games was higher than 1.5 goals (Over 1.5). Rayo Vallecano has not conceded a goal in four games. Both sides have scored in three games. Average goals: 1.00 per game. 

Rayo Vallecano 0 – 2 Mallorca

On 27 August 2022, in the match between Rayo Vallecano and Mallorca, Rayo Vallecano lost by a margin of 2 points.  

Espanyol 0 – 2 Rayo Vallecano

On 19 August 2022, in the match between Espanyol and Rayo Vallecano, Rayo Vallecano won by 2 points. 

Barcelona 0-0 Rayo Vallecano

Around ten days later, on 14 August 2022, the match between Rayo Vallecano and Barcelona again ended in a draw.  

Rayo Vallecano 0-0 Real Valladolid

Again on 5 August 2022, the match between Rayo Vallecano and Real Valladolid ended in a draw. 

Manchester United 1-1 Rayo Vallecano

On 31 July 2022, the match between Rayo Vallecano and Manchester United ended in a draw. 

Last Five Games For Valencia

Valencia is presently ranked 14th in the La Liga standings. The previous match between the two teams ended with a win for Atletico Madrid (0:1). The Valencia players with the most goals across all leagues are Goncalo Guedes (3 goals), Maranhao (3 goals), Carlos Soler (2), and Hugo Duro (2).

Eleven goals were scored in 9 games, averaging 1.22 per match. One tie, four victories overall. Four mistakes. In 33.33% of games, there were more than 2.5 goals scored overall (Over 2.5). 

The total goals scored in 55.56% of the games was higher than 1.5 goals (Over 1.5). Valencia has not conceded a goal in two games. In 4 games, goals have been scored by both teams. 1,22 on average each game.

Valencia 0 – 1 Atlético Madrid

On 30 August 2022, in the match between Valencia and Atletico Madrid, Valencia lost by 1 point. 

Athletic Bilbao 1 – 0 Valencia

On 21 August 2022, in the match between Athletic Bilbao and Valencia,  Valencia lost by 1 point. 

Valencia 1 – 0 Girona 

On 14 August 2022, in the match between Valencia and Girona, Valencia again won the match by 1 point. 

Valencia 2 – 1 Atalanta 

On 7 August 2022, in the match between Atalanta and Valencia, Valencia won by 1 point.  

Castellón 1 – 0 Valencia

On 4 August 2022, in the match between Castellón and Valencia, Valencia lost by 1 point. 

La Liga Points Table

1 Real Madrid 33009369
2 Real Betis 33006159
3 Barcelona 32108177
4 Athletic Bilbao 32105057
5 Villarreal 32105057
6 Atletico Madrid 32014226
7 Osasuna 32014226
8 Real Sociedad 320134-16
9 Real Mallorca 31113214
10 Almeria 31114404
11 Rayo Vallecano 31112204
12 Celta Vigo 311146-24
13 Girona 31023303
14 Valencia 310212-13
15 Sevilla 301235-21
16 Espanyol 301237-41
17 Elche 301215-41
18 Getafe 301216-51
19 Real Valladolid 301218-71
20 Cadiz 300307-70

Daily Betting Tips