SC Freiburg Vs Bochum Betting Odds, Predictions, And Betting Tips – Bundesliga Germany

The Bundesliga match between Freiburg and VfL Bochum is sure to be exciting for football fans. This match will start at 18:30 UTC on August 26, 2022. While the hosts will make every effort to improve their standing and improve the ladder to a safe place, SC Freiburg will be focused on securing a spot in the top 6.

SC Freiburg Vs Bochum Betting Odds

SC Freiburg vs Bochum Betting Tips

It appears that Bochum will only put in the minimal effort necessary to win this battle, and they will likely encounter some opposition from the Freiburg team. The hosts have won 14 of their previous 19 home games.

It’s a purple period for this team at home. In 15 of their last 19 home games, Bochum scored two goals or more, and this is supported by every member of the team. According to the records, they have won 4 of their last six home games without allowing a goal.

In their last three meetings, Bochum has won two games. Although it might not be important, their past performance is demonstrated by their head-to-head statistics. In their most recent match, Freiburg was defeated by Frankfurt.  

In seven of the last nine Bochum games, at minimum, one team failed to score. Bochum has not given up a goal in 4 of their last six home games, Freiburg has not given up a goal in 4 of their last eight away games, and Bochum has gone without a goal in 4 of their last nine games.

In seven of their last 17 away games, Freiburg has failed to score. They might decide to split the rewards, playing devil’s advocate. Experts predict that both teams will score because they both provide a threat in front of the net.

SC Freiburg vs Bochum

Match Info

Date and Time: 26 Aug 2022, 18:30 UTC

Venue: Europa-Park-Stadion, Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany

SC Freiburg vs Bochum Betting Odds

SC Freiburg vs Bochum Full-Time Score

SC Freiburg1.61
Draw4.64
Bochum5.75

SC Freiburg vs Bochum Both Teams To Score

Yes2.46
No2.20

SC Freiburg vs Bochum Total Goals 2.5 (Over/Under)

Over1.66
Under2.47

Match Preview

SC Freiburg vs Bochum
Pic Credit: welt.de

The most likely result of this match, according to our analysis of all available data, including performances this season and player metrics, is a victory for Freiburg, with a chance of 46.22%. The likelihood of a victory for VfL Bochum is 30.09%, while the likelihood of a draw is 23.7%.

The 2-1 result is the one that Freiburg will most likely win, with a chance of 9.28%. The next-most likely results are 1-0 (8.17%) and 2-0 (6.96%) scorelines. The odds of VfL Bochum winning are 1-2 (7.26%) and 1-1 (10.89%), respectively.

In their last six games, SC Freiburg has scored. In their last three games, SC Freiburg has scored seven goals.

SC Freiburg has won three straight games. Four SC Freiburg players are hurt (Kimberly Ezekwem, Lucas Holer, Kevin Schade, Lukas Kubler). Bochum has scored in six consecutive games. Twelve goals have been scored in the last four games for Bochum.

Bochum has had three defeats in ten. Danilo Soares, Jacek Goralski, Jannes Horn, and Kostas Stafylidis are just a few of the important players that Bochum has lost to injury. Bochum is 0 points behind and at the bottom of the table.

Freiburg’s overall form this Bundesliga season has been Good, with one win, 0 draws, and one defeat. With a 50% victory rate, this performance now places Freiburg at 7th place out of 18 clubs in the Bundesliga Table.

Freiburg has a dismal home record, with 0 wins, 0 draws, and one loss. Additionally, they have exceptional away performances with one win, 0 draws, and 0 losses.

In the Bundesliga, Freiburg has scored five goals so far this year. Bochum is presently ranked 17th in the 1. Bundesliga. The most recent matchup between the two teams finished with a Hoffenheim victory (3:2).

Simon Zoller leads all scorers for Bochum with five goals, followed by Silver Ganvoula M’boussy with four, Takuma Asano with four, Kevin Stoeger with two, and Tarsis Bonga with two, Anthony Losilla with one, Gerrit Holtmann with one, Ivan Order with one, and Eduard Loewen with one.

He has scored 24 goals in 14 games or 1.71 goals per match. 3 ties and six wins were the final results. Five defeat. In 50.00% of games, there were more than 2.5 goals scored overall (Over 2.5). The total goals scored in 92.86% of games was higher than 1.5 goals (Over 1.5). Bochum has not conceded in four games. Both sides have scored goals eight times. 1.71 goals per game on average.

SC Freiburg vs Bochum Team News

  • SC Freiburg

Before the weekend match, the visitors will be without a few players, including Lucas Holer, Kevin Schade, and Kimberly Ezekwem. Due to a thigh ailment, Lukas Kubler may possibly be sidelined. Injured Players – Kevin Schade, Lucas Holer, and Kimberly Ezekwem are all hurt. We are doubtful if Lukas Kubler will play in the match. 

  • Bochum

Patrick Osterhage and Jacek Goralski, both midfielders for Bochum, will not be available, and Brazilian left-back Danilo Soares, Greek left-back Kostas Stafylidis, former Mainz winger Gerrit Holtmann, and left-back Jannes Horn is in question.

Injured Players – Jacek Goralski and Patrick Osterhage. We aren’t sure if Jannes Horn, Gerrit Holtmann, Kostas Stafylidis, and Danilo Soares will play in the match. 

SC Freiburg vs Bochum Head-to-Head Stats

Freiburg and Bochum will square off in the Bundesliga on August 27, 2022. The final score of the previous game was Bochum 3, 1 Freiburg. Based on our information about them, these two clubs have met seven times in the most recent several seasons.

Bochum and Freiburg split the previous seven meetings’ victories with three each. Between them, one game has resulted in draws. Bochum is playing well away from home, while Freiburg is doing well at home.

In previous meetings between Freiburg and Bochum, 2.86 goals were average. Freiburg has averaged 1.6 points per game at home this season in the Bundesliga, while Bochum has averaged 1 point away from home.  

Last Five Games For SC Freiburg

Freiburg’s overall form this Bundesliga season has been good, with one win, 0 draws, and one defeat. With a 50% victory rate, this performance now places Freiburg at 7th place out of 18 clubs in the Bundesliga Table. Freiburg has a dismal home record, with 0 wins, 0 draws, and one loss. Additionally, they have a stellar away record with one wins, 0 draws, and 0 defeats.

The Bundesliga has seen a total of 5 goals scored by Freiburg this year.

⚽ On 20 August 2022, in the match between Stuttgart and Freiburg, Freiberg won the match 0-1.

⚽ On 13 August 2022, in the match between Freiberg and Borussia Dortmund, Freiberg lost the match 1-3 against Dortmund. 

⚽ On 6 August 2022, in the match between Freiberg and Augsburg, Freiberg won the match 4-0 against Augsburg.

⚽ On 31 July 2022, in the match between Kaiserslautern and Freiburg, Freiberg won the match 1-2.

⚽ On 20 July 2022, in the match between Bahlinger SC and Freiburg, Freiberg won the match 0-1. 

Last Five Games For VfL Bochum

Bochum’s overall form in the Bundesliga this season has been Very Poor, with 0 wins, 0 draws, and two losses. Bochum currently ranks 18th out of 18 teams in the Bundesliga Table based on their performance, winning 0 games. Bochum has a dismal home record, with 0 wins, 0 draws, and one loss. Additionally, they have a dismal road record with 0 wins, 0 draws, and one loss.

Three goals have been scored by Bochum thus far this Bundesliga season.

⚽ On 21 August 2022, in the match between Bayern Munich and Bochum, Bochum lost matches 0-7 against Bayern Munich.

⚽ On 13 August 2022, in the match between Hoffenheim and Bochum, Hoffenheim won the match 3-2. 

⚽ On 6 August 2022, in the match between Mainz and Bochum, Mainz won the match 2-1 against Augsburg.

⚽ On 30 July 2022, in the match between Viktoria Berlin and Bochum, Bochum won the match 0-3 against Viktoria Berlin.

⚽ On 23 July 2022, in the match between Antalyaspor and Bochum, Bochum won the match 2-6 against Antalyaspor.

Bundesliga Points Table

#TeamPlWDLFAGDPts
1 M’gladbach32106337
2 Bayern Munich22008176
3 Borussia Dortmund22004136
4 Cologne21105324
5 1. FC Union Berlin21103124
6 Mainz21102114
7 SC Freiburg21015323
8 Hoffenheim210145-13
9 FC Augsburg210125-33
10 Werder Bremen20204402
11 Stuttgart20203302
11 RB Leipzig20203302
13 Schalke201135-21
14 Wolfsburg201124-21
15 Hertha Berlin301225-31
16 Eintracht Frankfurt201127-51
17 Bochum200235-20
18 Bayer Leverkusen200213-20

Daily Betting Tips