Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Odds, Predictions, And Betting Tips – Bundesliga Germany

Here you will find all the predictions, statistics, odds, and betting tips for the upcoming Bundesliga match between Hertha Berlin vs. Borussia Dortmund.

The stand-off between Hertha Berlin and Borussia Dortmund will take place at the Olympic stadium in Berlin on August 27th, 2022. Things are not looking good for Hertha – it has only bagged a single victory in its last seven games. However, they will be at home and undoubtedly possess the strength to take on any team. Therefore, the match won’t be all roses and sunshine for Edin Terzić’s team when they travel to Berlin.

Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Odds

Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips

Bundesliga is in full swing, and while FC Bayern impressively leads the table (no surprise), Borussia Dortmund, another formidable team, is not far behind. It’s the one team that experts identify as a top contender for the title.

The coming Saturday, Borussia Dortmund takes on Hertha Berlin on their home ground – Olympiastadion Berlin. The current form of Hertha Berlin can be considered anything but good. In the ongoing Bundesliga championship, Hertha has conceded 1.67 goals per match while scoring a meager 0.67 goals per match.

Besides, out of the three games they have played, they have yet to secure a win, while they have lost two games and one ended with a draw. However, relief for Hertha will be its home performance, where they haven’t lost a match and were able to finish one with a draw.

The performance of Borussia Dortmund in this season of Bundesliga can be considered good. Out of the three matches it played, Dortmund has won two and lost 1. Its winning percentage sits around 67% and allows a place at 7th position in the current Bundesliga tally.

Moreover, Dortmund has performed well away, securing a win and no loss. At home too their performance has been satisfactory, although they conceded a defeat while winning one match. Despite an amazing run against SC Freiburg and a mesmerizing performance by the team that led to a comfortable 3-1 victory, Dortmund is still six points behind Bayern Munich, the top team in the league.

And the last match shocker where they let the two goals lead slip away and ended up losing the game 3-2 must have shaken them to the core. With the coming confrontation, Dortmund will surely hope to improve its position and push towards the top of the league tally.

Prediction: Borussia Dortmund Could Win The Match By 3 – 1

Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund

Match Info

Date and Time: 27 Aug 2022, 13:30 UTC

Venue: Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany

Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Odds

Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund Full-Time Score

Hertha Berlin4.20
Borussia Dortmund1.99

Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund Both Teams To Score


Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund Total Goals 2.5 (Over/Under)


Match Preview

Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund
Pic Credit: fearthewall.com

Competing in Bundesliga, Hertha Berlin has lost all of their last four games against Dortmund, and it must be bothering them. Besides, both the rivals have played 31 matches so far, and in 6 of them, Hertha managed to come out on top; Dortmund secured a victory in 17, while eight ended up in a draw.

Speaking about Bundesliga, Hertha has defeated Dortmund six times, while Borussia got the better of Hertha Berlin 16 times. Besides, whenever these two sides clash, the match almost always ends with a result. Also, the goal difference remains around 39-28 in favor of Dortmund.

Apart from that, it must be noted that Borussia ends the first half in the top almost 49% of the time, while Hertha comes out as a winner in the first half for nearly 31%. In their last tussle, Dortmund defeated Hertha by one goal.

Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Stats

The odds favor Edin Terzić’s team and indicate Dortmund’s victory. Our experts have calculated the odds for Borussia Dortmund to be 1.99, while for the home team Hertha Berlin, the odds sit around 4.2. Besides, our experts have calculated the odds for the draw to remain at approximately 4.1.

Although Hertha will play at home and certainly have an advantage, Dortmund is still the favorite, and our experts predict it to be the likely winner of the confrontation.

According to our prediction, Dortmund has a 43% chance of winning the game, while the home team has a 31% probability of winning the day. For the likely draw, our experts predict a likelihood of 26%.

Our experts predict that Dortmund could score three goals in the upcoming game while there’s a possibility that they will concede 1 goal. Speaking about over/under probability, there’s a 58% probability of under 1.5 goals, while a 42% probability accounts for over 1.5 goals. Likewise, over 2.5 goals probability remains around 78%, while under 2.5 goals probability sits around 23%. Lastly, a goal probability of about 3.5 is about 92%, while under 3.5 lingers at around 8%.

Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund Team News

  • Hertha Berlin

Hertha Berlin will likely have to do without Dong-jun Lee for their game against Dortmund on Saturday, with the right winger still dealing with knee problems. Jessic Ngankam, the center-forward, is a doubt for Saturday’s game after suffering a knee injury.

  • Borussia Dortmund

Dortmund won’t be able to call upon the service of center-forward Sebastien Haller for the coming confrontation. Likewise, Mahmoud Dahoud, the central midfielder, is less likely to join the action in the coming match. He was out of the team following a shoulder injury. Donyell Malen, the center-forward, is also out of the team due to his minor knock.

However, Mats Hummels and Nico Schlotterbeck joined the team training session and are expected to be part of the team for the coming game. 

Last Five Games For Hertha Berlin

⚽ Hertha BSC 0 – 1 Borussia M’gladbach

Hertha lost this match 0 – 1, unable to overcome its poor performance in Bundesliga. 

⚽ Hertha BSC 1 – 1 Eintracht Frankfurt

Hertha clashed with Eintracht in this Bundesliga match. However, they could not bear their rivals. The match ended in a stalemate with a final score tally of 1-1.

⚽ Hertha BSC 1 – 3 FC Union Berlin

Hertha suffered a humiliating defeat against FC Union Berlin. They scored a goal, but FC union scored three and secured a win.

⚽ Hertha BSC 4 – 4 Eintracht Braunschweig

This high-scoring match was a real stunner. Both teams scored four goals, but neither could outnumber the other. Finally, the game ended with a draw. 

⚽ Hertha BSC 1 – 2 West Bromwich Albion

Hertha Lost this match to West Bromwich. Initially, Hertha looked determined to secure a win. However, they lost their grip on the match after securing a goal. Consequently, they conceded two goals and lost the match 1-2.

Last Five Games For Borussia Dortmund

⚽ Borussia Dortmund 2 – 3 W Bremen

This game was a real shocker for Dortmund. They were once led by two goals but somehow ended up losing the game 2-3 to Bremen.

⚽ Borussia Dortmund 3 – 1 Freiburg

Dortmund secured a victory, scoring three goals. However, they also conceded a goal and ended the game 3-1.

⚽ Borussia Dortmund 1 – 0 Leverkusen

The first match of Bundesliga for Dortmund was a close one. Dortmund scored a goal securing victory with a 1-0 score line. 

⚽ Borussia Dortmund 1 – 1 Antalyaspor

Borussia Dortmund and Antalyaspore faced each other in this match however, both teams scored a goal. The match ended with a draw with a final score line of 1 – 1.

⚽ Borussia Dortmund 3 – 0 1860 Munchen

Borussia Dortmund won their last match against 1860 Munchen by 3 – 0.

Bundesliga Points Table

1 Bayern Munich3300151149
2 M’gladbach32106337
3 1. FC Union Berlin32105237
4 Mainz32104227
5 SC Freiburg32016336
6 Hoffenheim32017526
7 Borussia Dortmund32016426
8 Cologne31206425
9 Werder Bremen31207615
10 FC Augsburg310237-43
11 RB Leipzig302145-12
12 Stuttgart302134-12
13 Schalke302135-22
14 Wolfsburg302124-22
15 Eintracht Frankfurt302138-52
16 Hertha Berlin301225-31
17 Bayer Leverkusen300316-50
18 Bochum3003312-90

Daily Betting Tips